A beautiful 16th century villa in a splendid panoramic position just outside Rome, now reborn as a Relais & Chateaux hotel. The ancient park, the impressive frescoed rooms and the warm, luminous Acquaviva restaurant are the ideal location for elegant weddings and receptions. The Restaurant holds up to 220 in an elegant and refined atmosphere and is attached to a magnificent private garden that boasts a spectacular view over Rome, and which, during the summer months, is transformed into a romantic outdoor Terrace Restaurant.
The Pannini Gallery, with frescoes dating back to 1736, is also used for civil and symbolic ceremonies.
- Because they can experience getting married in a ancient cardinal villa which is considered an artistic jewel and where they can sample the history which permeates the very walls.
- Because we have magnificent halls, at guests’ disposal for cocktails and aperitifs, where it is possible to admire Murano glass chandeliers, original pictures and paintings of the old aristocratic families who lived in the Villa and the frescoes that decorate the vaults.
- Because of our secular park ideal for enjoying aperitifs under the shade of ancient monumental trees.
- Because of our wonderful views overlooking the ancient city of Rome, the sea and Tivoli.
- Because the ambience is warm and welcoming so guests have the feeling of luxury of a private villa.
- Because our restaurant has an enchanting hanging garden, with a view over Rome, and offers Mediterranean specialties with a refined twist. The restaurant rooms can accommodate up to 220 people and are perfect for elegant wedding receptions.
- Because our service is professional and impeccably organised in order to make your wedding a unique and unforgettable experience.
Dream Wedding E-Card GiftA bottle of sparkling Italian wine and some traditional treats.
Type of location
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
Three interconnected frescoed rooms holding up to 150 people available for Aperitifs, cocktails and cutting of the wedding cake, the old park in front of the Villa with a view of Rome available for aperitifs and cocktails, three interconnected restaurant rooms holding up to 220 people available for lunches or dinners, the terrace restaurant with a view of Rome for up to 220 people available for lunches, dinners and cutting of the wedding cake.
Possibility of celebrating the wedding ceremony
Yes Symbolic, Protestant and Jewish celebrations.
Possibility of exclusive use of the location
Possibility of dancing
It is possible to dance in the frescoed rooms or in the hanging garden until 1 a.m.
- 60 bedrooms and 2 suites
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private parking
- Wi-fi connection
- Room service
- The use of the Villa including the frescoed halls and spaces dedicated to wedding receptions
- High standard cuisine with the opportunity to personalize your menu together with the chef
- Atmospheric illumination by torchlight at the entrance to the Villa
- Admission to the frescoed rooms of the Villa for your photographic service
- Personalized printed menu and tableau table plans
- Floral arrangements
- One night in one of our best rooms for the newlyweds
Additional Wedding Services
- The Pannini Gallery for civil cerimonies
- Services in the garden such as the cutting of the wedding cake or the wedding dinner
- Musical entertainment
- Special floral arrangements
Number of rooms
Types of roomsThe two suites and the Charme Deluxe rooms are located in the main Villa: The “Tech Suites” are equipped with a Sony Vajo pc and free internet connection and the “Gourmet Suites” with a splendid view over Rome, while guests are welcomed with a bottle of Frascati wine and local specialties. The “Charme de luxe rooms”are furnished in an elegant and sober style, some facing Rome and the others the secular park.
The rest of the rooms are situated in the two smaller villas in front of the main building, rennovated constructions dating back to the 18th century, and are connected to the Villa via two subways. The “Elite” are elegant rooms with wooden ceilings and natural light in the bathroom, the “Garden” rooms face the wonderful secular park and are decorated in light colours, the “Terrace” rooms have a private terrace facing the Hill of Tuscolo, while the “Classic” rooms are finely furnished in country-chic style.
For rates, please contact us.
Rates and special offers
Special rates for a minimum number of rooms and nights. Please contact us.
Special prices for children
Yes, please contact us
Services for the Disabled
Yes, small well-behaved pets.
We offer Mediterranean and Regional cuisine with a refined twist. Every day our Chef very carefully selects the best seasonal products to give our guests a unique culinary experience.
- STARTERS: 1) Octopus and radicchio salad braised with vinegar and nuts - 2) Sweet sheep’s cheese tartlet with figs and pear purée
- FIRST COURSES 1) Champagne and apple risotto - 2) Shellfish and citrus risotto.
- MEAT FIRST COURSES 1) Lasagne with two kinds of pesto in a parmesan cheese and hazelnut sauce – 2) Fusilli pasta with cocoa and gorgonzola cream
- FISH FIRST COURSES 1) Flat spaghetti with lobster - 2) Fresh home-made carbonara style pasta with fish and a hint of lemon
- FISH SECOND COURSES 1) Fillet of roast gilthead sea bream and wild mushrooms (porcini) with parsley sauce - 2) Braid of sea bass and salmon with spinach and olives
- MEAT SECOND COURSES 1) Beef fillet millefeuille with grilled vegetables, rolled in Italian lard and balsamic vinegar - 2) Entrecote of venison steak with cranberry and Belgian endives in a red wine jus
- DESSERTS 1) Kataifi nest with chantilly cream and fruits of the forest - 2) Exotic fruit salad
Restaurant menu price
From € 40 to € 120 circa
Wedding banquet price
From € 95 to € 148 + VAT
Services included for your wedding
- Space rental within the Villa
- Personalized printed menus (one for each guest)
- Table flowers
- Tableau table plan
- Long ceremonial table cloth
- Roman candles all along the way from the gate to the entrance of the Villa and on the panoramic balcony if used.
- Room in the Villa for the couple
Things to do near the location
The wonderful city of Rome, 20 Km from the hotel.
Places to See Near the Location
The surrounding area, Castelli Romani, formed by a group of hills famous for their beautiful countryside, with the forest, lakes, sumptuous villas and historical and archaeological heritage. Over the centuries the Castelli Romani villages have developed in a wide variety of ways. Some have remained small, tranquil villages, while others have grown to became bustling towns. Castelgandolfo, in a strategic position overlooking Lake Albano and which owes its fame mainly to the fact that it includes the Papal summer residence. Then you have Frascati, full of shops and restaurants and the typical “Fraschetterie” - very simple porterhouses where you can taste the famous Frascati wines. Ariccia, famous for “Porchetta”, a typical pork dish. Rocca di Papa perched on a volcanic cliff. Marino, an attractive hillside village famous throughout the world for its “Sagra dell’Uva” ,a grape festival celebrated on the first Sunday in October each year. Genzano, famous for its “Infiorata”, a procession that takes place on streets bedecked with flower petals every year for the Feast of Corpus Christi in June. Grottaferrata, famous for the San Nilo Abbey founded in the year one thousand and rich in famous frescos. Tivoli, where the Roman Emperor Adriano built the magnificent Villa Adriana a masterpiece of Roman Architecture and Cardinal Ippolito D’Este in 1550 erected the spectacular Villa d’Este with 500 fountains. Finally, the Ostia excavations, just 30 Km from the hotel allow tourists a glimpse of a very well preserved Roman colony.
Distance from the beach and city centre
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Villa Grazioli in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.